Sunday, February 19, 2012

#3--Cambridge in NYC

Since fall, I have been spotting these amazingly bright and beautiful bags all of the city. I had to find out who made these awesome bags and how I could get my hands on one.

Cut to me stalking people out to try and find out about this bag.  I caught a girl on FIT's campus with The Large Cambridge Satchel, in neon yellow and got the scoop.



I love how she kept her outfit simple. Pretty monochromatic, sticking to grays and blacks and let the bag be her big statement piece. It's a great pop of color and can be great for fall 11 and spring 12's awesome color blocking trend.




The Cambridge Satchel can be purchased at http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/ for roughly $200 USD depending on which size chosen and whether or not you get your initials embossed. I personally love the embossing that can be done, see picture at right. The satchel can also now be purchased at Bloomingdales. In store or online at http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/the-cambridge-satchel-company-satchel-fluorescent-satchel?ID=582865&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results.



Check out more pictures of this amazing bag:





Celebrity stylist Brad Goreski with his Cambridge Satchel


5 comments:

  1. OMG!Ilove this satchel. Actually, I've ordered one in red. Thanks for a website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great trend and it continues where your last blog left off if pastel colors making its way as a trend. I especially love that they are affordable at a $200 price point.

    http://cultofindividuality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this bag! I caught my attention last year when I saw Marc Jacobs' version in neon pink! This bag is great and is a good change from the typical bags that are around right now. I love the shape and the fact that it can be worn many ways. The fact that it can be dressed up or down is a plus!

    Nadege
    www.styletothenines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that bag!!! I am so tempted to order one and have it embossed with my initials. I adore the juxtaposition of a classic silhouette with punchy, modern, neon colors. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not being adventurous saying that... I LOVE THIS BAG! If you read my blog you will notice that I totally agree with the mix of neon colors with more natural.
    http://frenchfashionfriend.blogspot.com/
    Great post!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete